What could be better than unpacking your new artificial plant pal, positioning it in pride of place and it looking absolutely perfect? Knowing you got yourself a bargain! Check out our special offers and discounts including our famous #WeeklyWonders
Everything you need to know
The following terms and conditions relate solely to special offers advertised on our website. All terms are additional to our full terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree with these or our full terms and conditions you should not proceed with a purchase.
If you have any queries relating to a current or previous offer, please contact our customer service team.
This covers offers such as buy 25 & save 20%, 3 for 2’s, buy 1 & get 1 half price etc.
- Where relevant, discounts will be applied to the lowest price item(s).
- Offers are applied at the checkout automatically.
- Offers are strictly valid for the advertised period.
- Multi-buy offers may be amended at any time without notice. This will generally be based on availability or commercial factors such as international shipping rates.
Fixed price offers
These offers cover regular sale pricing and are fixed amounts per product.
- Amounts are automatically removed from your order total.
- Offers end on the specified date or while stocks last.
- Offers may also be withdrawn if an error has occurred.
These offers cover voucher codes such as those we send out via email.
- Discount codes are applied on the basket page.
- Discount codes cannot be applied after the order has been processed.
- Codes are valid until the stated expiry date. If no date is specified, they are valid for 365 days from the issue date.
Returning items bought within offers
Should you choose to return an item purchased as part of a promotion, your order and discount amount will be recalculated based on the remaining order information.
If the order is still above promotional price breaks, we will refund the discounted price of the product.
If the order falls below the promotional price breaks, we will recalculate the discount amount and refund the remaining sum.
For example if you had purchased 12 roses at £5 each and qualified for a 20% off multi-buy promotion, you would have paid £50. However returning 3 roses, would take you below the 20% off break, meaning you would have originally paid £45. Therefore your refund would be £50 - £45 = £5.