Our stylish apothecary jar range is both highly functional and super chic. Ideal for any home and aesthetic.
Our standard delivery service costs £5 (free when you spend
£100 £25 in November) and takes between 2-4 working days. Upgraded delivery services may be available based on your location.
Some locations may cost extra and take a little longer. For more information visit our delivery page here.
If the product isn’t suitable or you simply don’t like it, you can return it to us for a full refund.
- 60 days to return the item to us
- You will need to cover the cost of returning the item
- Use a courier comparison website to get the best price
For further information or to submit a return request, visit our returns page here.
In the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged, please get in touch with our customer service team.
Reviews & questions
Everything you need to know
Handcrafted, stylish and endlessly functional, what’s not to love?
Crafted from clear glass, the medium sized apothecary jar exudes a contemporary vibe, and its generous size makes it a practical and versatile piece for showcasing any of our artificial bunches or faux bouquets. The smaller side, is best suited for displaying large head flowers like our hydrangea stem.
This vase is intended for indoor use only and is not designed to display real flowers or hold water.
Pairing your bouquet with the right size vase can have a big impact on the arrangement.
As a general rule of thumb choose a vase at least half the overall height of your flower arrangement. So for an average-sized bouquet around 60cm tall, aim for a vase around 30cm tall with a neck width of around 10-12cm wide, which will let your flowers splay out nicely.
Usually all you need to accompany a bouquet is a vase and some water to keep them going. Things are a little different with artificial bouquets...
We choose our flowers based on their realism and to do this most include an internal wire so that you can bend it into a natural position. The only downside is that the wire can rust when exposed to water. Here are some alternative options:
- Leave your vase empty. There’s nothing wrong with leaving your vase empty and just sitting your bouquet inside on its own.
- Use beads to hide the fact that there’s no water and mask the stems.
- Choose a coloured vase and you can escape the problem all together. 😊
- Secure the stems permanently with resin. It's a gel that looks just like water and holds the flowers neatly in place. Be careful as resin is permanent so you'll be sacrificing your vase. Also make sure you pick a resin with UV stabilisers to stop it turning yellow in the sun.
Just like our plants, there’s little care needed when it comes to vases. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove any dust.
We don’t recommend adding water to your vase when using faux flowers. This is because each flower stem has an internal wire which could rust in water. As an alternative, try decorative beads or resin to replicate the look of water.
Our vases are shipped directly from our suppliers within 2-4 working days. This means that they will arrive separately from the rest of your order.