From beautiful frosted foliage to shimmering baubles and wintry pine cones, our artificial Christmas wreaths are a grand way to add gorgeously festive colour to your front door in an instant, giving your home a wonderfully welcoming feel this season!
Everything you need to know
They say all roads lead to home at Christmas, so why not give your guests a warm welcome with our beautiful artificial Christmas wreaths. As big on quality as they are on cheer, our artificial Christmas wreaths have been built to last, helping you keep up the celebrations year after year.
Whether you're going for a traditional aesthetic or a modern and cool vibe, shop the range to find the one that perfectly suits your festive style!
Our wreaths are perfect for bringing some festive joy to your door or entryway!
Unlike our other outdoor products, our wreaths are not UV resistant, meaning they could face some fading if left outside all year round. Fading mainly occurs through consistent, bright sunlight, so your festive wreath should remain merry during the December period.
Some of our wreaths feature delicate, natural wood - such as our British woodland wreath - this could become damaged in extreme weather. We advise bringing in delicate wreaths during extreme weather conditions to prolong its life and ensure it looks bold and brilliant year after year!
Curious about UV resistance? Take a look at our 'What is UV resistance & why does it matter?' article!
There are many ways you can choose to hang your wreath onto your door!
- Wreath Hanger
Over-the-door wreath hangers are simple and easy, however, wreath hangers can prevent some doors from closing properly, and have extra hardware that could look cluttered.
- Slide the hanger over the top of your door.
- Place the top of the wreath on the hook.
A much more delicate option, you can suspend your holiday wreath from the top of the door frame with ribbon.
- Cut a 3-inch-wide ribbon long enough, when doubled, to hang your wreath at your chosen height.
- Loop the ribbon around the back of the wreath and join the ends together, folding them over 1/2 an inch.
- Secure the ribbon at the top of the door with some thumbtacks.
- Adhesive Hook
A quick and easy option, perfect for glass doors! Clear adhesive hooks or suction cups will work perfectly.
- Clean the door with basic cleaning wipes and wipe dry.
- Attach your clear hook or clear suction cup using the instructions provided.
- Hang the top of the wreath on the hook or suction cup.
Voila! Now you can greet people with the festive spirit from your front door!