If you’re looking for an earthy, versatile aesthetic, then our Bloomville range has got you covered! Tactile, timeless and effortlessly chic, the stone texture is perfect when combined with any of our beautiful faux bouquets, artificial bunches or even just a few elegant pampas or eucalyptus stems.
Our standard delivery service costs £5 (free when you spend
£100 £25 in November) and takes between 2-4 working days. Upgraded delivery services may be available based on your location.
Some locations may cost extra and take a little longer. For more information visit our delivery page here.
If the product isn’t suitable or you simply don’t like it, you can return it to us for a full refund.
- 60 days to return the item to us
- You will need to cover the cost of returning the item
- Use a courier comparison website to get the best price
For further information or to submit a return request, visit our returns page here.
In the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged, please get in touch with our customer service team.
Reviews & questions
Everything you need to know
The Bloomville range is ideal if you’re looking to let your fauxs do the talking. Timeless and subtle, the stoneware perfectly complements any colour and style of faux.
For those smaller bunches and individual stems, the Bloomville urn stone vase is the perfect choice. Simply cut your fauxs down to size and enjoy. For larger bouquets we recommend the stylish yet classic Bloomville ellipse stone vase is ideal.
Please note that this range is intended for indoor use only and is not designed to display real flowers or hold water.
Just like our plants, there’s little care needed when it comes to vases. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove any dust.
We don’t recommend adding water to your vase when using faux flowers. This is because each flower stem has an internal wire which could rust in water. As an alternative, try decorative beads or resin to replicate the look of water.
Glass, ceramic or metal... there are endless options and styles to choose from and each of them will have a different effect on your bouquet. That said, not all of them will show off your flowers in their best light.
When it comes to colours and the style of your vase there’s a general rule of thumb:
- Bouquets that have bold colours are best put in clear and simple glass vases where they won’t have to compete with vibrant patterns and can show off their colours better.
- Bouquets with more subtle shades can be complemented by bold coloured vases and stylish ceramic jugs to give them a little extra oomph!
Take sunflowers for example, they look fantastic in a galvanised steel bucket or mason jar to give them a rustic farmhouse type look rather than a plain glass vase, whereas tulips are better suited to tall glass vases where their colours can stand out.
Wildflowers like our meadow bouquet look great in vintage milk jugs and vases giving them that whimsical cottage-core look, while roses and lilies are well suited to vases that flare, adding to their elegance.
Our vases are shipped directly from our suppliers within 2-4 working days. This means that they will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
Usually all you need to accompany a bouquet is a vase and some water to keep them going. Things are a little different with artificial bouquets...
We choose our flowers based on their realism and to do this most include an internal wire so that you can bend it into a natural position. The only downside is that the wire can rust when exposed to water. Here are some alternative options:
- Leave your vase empty. There’s nothing wrong with leaving your vase empty and just sitting your bouquet inside on its own.
- Use beads to hide the fact that there’s no water and mask the stems.
- Choose a coloured vase and you can escape the problem all together. 😊
- Secure the stems permanently with resin. It's a gel that looks just like water and holds the flowers neatly in place. Be careful as resin is permanent so you'll be sacrificing your vase. Also make sure you pick a resin with UV stabilisers to stop it turning yellow in the sun.