Classic wall bracket for hanging baskets.
Elegant, simple, and sturdy. What more could you want from a hanging basket wall bracket?
Our standard delivery service costs £5 (free when you spend £80) and takes between 2-3 working days. Upgraded delivery services may be available based on your location.
Some locations may cost extra and take a little longer. For more information visit our delivery page here.
If the product isn’t suitable or you simply don’t like it, you can return it to us for a full refund.
- 60 days to return the item to us
- You will need to cover the cost of returning the item
- Use a courier comparison website to get the best price
For further information or to submit a return request, visit our returns page here.
In the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged, please get in touch with our customer service team.
Reviews & questions
Everything you need to know
Fixing a wall bracket to the outside of your home isn't the easiest job in the world, but it's essential if you want to pop up a hanging basket or two.
- A masonry drill bit
- A drill
- A marker pen
- Decide where you would like the hanging basket to be and mark the position with the pen. Make sure you factor in the hanging height of the basket when choosing the position of the bracket
- Drill holes into the masonry (not the mortar) and put a wall fixing into the hole
- Screw the bracket onto the wall
- Hang your new low maintenance basket
Please note: this bracket is not supplied with fixings. Please ensure you use the correct type of fixings for your wall type to ensure the bracket remains stable.
Elho is a 50 year old family-run business based in Tilberg, the Netherlands. They're super-passionate about designing and manufacturing beautiful, sustainable plant pots.
To date, Elho have recycled over 8 million kilograms of waste to produce their fabulous longlasting plant pots. And at the end of the pot's life, it can be recycled too.
Last but far from least, their factory is adorned by almost 2 million bees and is powered by 100% wind energy from a turbine in their back garden.
If you're using this outside, remove the drainage plug from the planter.