A big companion for your faux friend
- Instant colour
- Indoor use
- Sustainably made
Our Elho pure bead indoor planter is the perfect pal for your artificial plant! This modern planter is available in a stylish muted pink or classic beige - made from recycled plastic using wind energy!
Our standard delivery service costs £5 (free when you spend
£100 £25 in November) and takes between 2-4 working days. Upgraded delivery services may be available based on your location.
Some locations may cost extra and take a little longer. For more information visit our delivery page here.
If the product isn’t suitable or you simply don’t like it, you can return it to us for a full refund.
- 60 days to return the item to us
- You will need to cover the cost of returning the item
- Use a courier comparison website to get the best price
For further information or to submit a return request, visit our returns page here.
In the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged, please get in touch with our customer service team.
You may also like
Reviews & questions
Everything you need to know
Look at the details on the product page and check the pot dimensions. We typically suggest adding 2-10cm onto the width and going from there.
Selecting a pot towards the higher end of this range will really improve the plants stability. A top tip if you have small people or pets running around. 😄
If you are still unsure, we'll offer some recommended pots when you add items to your basket. Or just get in touch.
These trees, along with most in our range, arrive in a small black starter pot. Help your new artificial tree fit into its new home by pairing it with a suitable plant pot (we’ll offer up some perfect options when you add it to your basket).
This step will also add weight and stability. Potting your tree is quick, easy, and only ever needs to be done once.
- Pick a suitable pot. Choose one with drainage if the plant is going outside.
- Prefill the pot so that the starter pot sits just inside the top of the plant pot.
- Pop the tree into the pot.
- Fill around the starter pot with earth, sand, or decorative stones.
Most plants arrive in a simple black pot. We suggest popping this into a more decorative one. This increases stability and helps the plant blend into your interior.
- Find a pot a little bit larger than the starter pot
- Pre-fill the pot with earth or sand if the pot is too deep
- Put the plant into the pot and fill around the starter pot
- Top off with decorative stones
For full guide, read our guide to potting artificial plants.
Elho is a 50 year old family-run business based in Tilberg, the Netherlands. Their mission is to design and make beautiful, strong and sustainable plastic plant pots.
To date, Elho has recycled over 8 million kilograms of waste to produce their fabulous long lasting plant pots. And at the end of the pot's life, it can be recycled too.
Last but far from least, their factory is adorned by almost 2 million bees and is powered by 100% wind energy from a turbine in their back garden.