Our standard delivery service costs £5 (free when you spend £70) and takes between 2-3 working days. Upgraded delivery services may be available based on your location.
Some locations may cost extra and take a little longer. For more information visit our delivery page here.
If the product isn’t suitable or you simply don’t like it, you can return it to us for a full refund.
- 60 days to return the item to us
- You will need to cover the cost of returning the item
- Use a courier comparison website to get the best price
For further information or to submit a return request, visit our returns page here.
In the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged, please get in touch with our customer service team.
You may also like
Everything you need to know
Boxed up artificial bay trees can appear a little flat, but it won’t take long to bring them to life. Starting at the bottom of the foliage, work the plastic stems out a little until the overall shape is round. Then, working around the tree, spend a moment opening the groups of leaves.
Leaving your tree to sit in their new home for a few days will see any small creases drop out and the foliage open out fully. If you have any trouble achieving the best look, get in touch and we’ll guide you.
The biggest perk of going faux is the lack of maintenance needed to keep stunning topiary. There’s no watering, pruning, repotting, feeding… the list of jobs is almost endless!
However there are still a couple of things you can do to help extend the lifespan of your bay cone:
- Pot or plant your tree with plenty of drainage.
- Rotate the tree from time to time to ensure any weathering is gradual.
- Treat the base of the stem with clear wood preserver annually.
- Protect (or move) the tree when extreme weather hits.