One of the hardest parts of buying artificial plants online is knowing whether you’ll like it in the flesh. We have a variety of images on our website but they will never be a substitute for seeing the real thing. That’s why we’ve provided the most flexible, no quibble 365 day returns policy available from any online artificial plant retailer.
Returning your items
If you are not satisfied or no longer require the artificial plants you have purchased, simply follow the instructions below.
1. Do not use the artificial plants – we will not accept them if they have been used
2. Repackage the item(s) in their original packaging
3. Complete a Returns Request (below)
4. We will contact you within one working day with a returns number
5. Write our returns number on the outside of the box – this will speed up the returns process at our warehouse
6. Return the goods via courier – we recommend comparing prices via www.parcel2go.com
7. Once received, goods will be inspected and your refund processed within 14 working days
Who pays for return postage costs?
If you are returning the items because you ordered them in error or have changed your mind you will need to cover the postage charge. We recommend using a tracked courier to ensure they arrive promptly and securely at our warehouse.
Do you refund original carriage charges?
If you return the whole order, we will refund the basic cost
of carriage. This means that if you have paid for standard delivery you will receive a full refund. If you have paid for an upgraded shipping service (next day, rocket or Saturday) you will only receive a partial refund on your original carriage charge.
If you return part of your order, unfortunately we are unable to refund your carriage charge.
If you would like us to arrange a collection for you please enter this on your Returns Request. One of our customer service team will confirm the cost of this via email or telephone and the price will be deducted from your refund.
We are not able to accept returns for bespoke items.