Our standard delivery service costs £5 (free when you spend £70) and takes between 2-3 working days. Upgraded delivery services may be available based on your location.
Some locations may cost extra and take a little longer. For more information visit our delivery page here.
If the product isn’t suitable or you simply don’t like it, you can return it to us for a full refund.
- 60 days to return the item to us
- You will need to cover the cost of returning the item
- Use a courier comparison website to get the best price
For further information or to submit a return request, visit our returns page here.
In the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged, please get in touch with our customer service team.
You may also like
Everything you need to know
Our faux palms are packaged in a very upright manner. It keeps the palm fronds safe during delivery from our place to yours.
To bring your palm to life, you’ll need to arrange these fronds. Sounds complex? Don’t worry… it isn’t.
Starting at the bottom of the foliage, simply bend each frond out. Aim for a gentle curve rather than a harsh angle for the most realistic final appearance. The fronds are wired so may appear a bit stiff. You can be pretty firm to get the desired bend!
These trees, along with most in our range, arrive in a small black starter pot. Help your new artificial tree fit into its new home by pairing it with a suitable plant pot (we’ll offer up some perfect when you add it to your basket).
This step will also add weight and stability for when it’s in place outside your home. Potting your tree is quick, easy, and only ever needs to be done once.
- Pick a suitable pot. Choose one with drainage if the plant is going outside.
- Prefill the pot so that the starter pot sits just inside the top of the plant pot.
- Pop the tree into the pot.
- Fill around the starter pot with earth, sand, or decorative stones.